Chloe – Hughes

Hughes Residential College LogoMy name is Chloe. I am a current student at UCA and will soon finish my freshman year. I look forward to what my future has in store for me. The sky is the limit.

Being involved in the Hughes Residential College program has definitely made transitioning from high school to college much easier for me. I was doubtful of my ability to succeed without the help my family being close and without going to the same school as my twin sister.

Thankfully, there are advocates and learning assistants within the residential colleges that are there to help you be your best and get the best grade that you can in all of your classes.

It is thanks to the Advocates and the Learning Assistants that I am about to end my freshman year with a GPA of a 4.0. I could never have done it without them and I am thankful for them everyday.

The tutoring available through the residential college system is in place to allow students to access resources to help them grow and transition within college. If you ever encounter something that you don’t know how to handle or don’t understand the advocates and Learning Assistants can find the answers and provide the help that you need.

You cannot fail with so many people willing to help; all you have to do is put in the effort and things will fall into place. Residential colleges are all about student success on a personal level.

Comments

1. Wow! In the end I got a weblog from where I can in fact get helpful data regarding my study and knowledge.

Speak Your Mind

*