Creating your personal UCA blog takes a few seconds. All you need to do is log in with your UCA network ID and password.
Your blog’s URL will be http://blogs.uca.edu/username.
If you need a blog set up for something else (not a personal blog), contact Web Development and we will create one for you.
Use UCA blogs to:
- communicate with the UCA community
- start a discussion board
- collaborate with project teammates
- keep track of your research
- keep a personal journal
- post photos, news, links, and comments
- publish content that’s important to you
- stay in touch with friends and colleagues
- subscribe to other blogs
- …and more.